Manage of Complex Cases
Georgia Prosthodontics is a specialty practice focused on Implant, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry. Drs. Castro & Delgado have the training and private practice experience that makes treatments of complex cases more successful, including the following examples:
• Patients with severely worn/damaged teeth, missing all teeth, or with ill-fitting dentures can receive a full arch of natural-looking teeth to restore function & esthetics.
• Cases with congenital defects can be helped by prosthodontic therapy, or traumatic injury can receive oral prostheses, which may be a combination of dental implants, crowns, bridges, or veneers.
• People with difficult anterior cases in the esthetic zone can receive single or multiple dental implants to replace missing teeth, or veneers or crowns to improve the appearance of their smile.
Register to team up with Georgia Prosthodontics
Complete the form and receive our Newsletter and invitation to our Study Club Events.
Helping you, help your patients
A Prosthodontist is a valuable asset in the planning and delivery of care for patients with complex oral conditions
Working with a prosthodontist will benefit you in many ways
- Enhancing your patient care. Providing specialized care as an element in your treatment plan.
- Strengthening your practice. Creating two-way referrals as the prosthodontist refers a patient to other practitioners as necessary
Follow us on LinkedIn