Study Club Events
Our upcoming Study Club Events
June 11th, 2021
“Restorative Dilemmas in Implant Prosthodontics: From Fixed to Removable with a Focus Abutment Selection”
Has your patient ever presented with implants needing to be restored or complaints about their implants that were previously restored? During this 60-minute presentation Dr. Brodine will discuss treatment solutions implant-based dental therapy focusing on some of the most common dilemmas faced when restoring dental implants:
- What type of implant is that?
- What are my restorative options? Fixed vs Removeable.
- When is removable an appropriate alternative to fixed?
- When should transmucosal abutments be used? Engaging or non-engaging?
- What are the pros and cons of some common attachment systems for complete dentures?
- When is cement-retained appropriate?
- When is screw-retained appropriate?
Coming Soon Events
- August 2nd. | Ashley Leavitt (TBD)
- September 20th. | Dr. Castro-Case Review
Our previous Study Club Events
May 3rd., 2021
“Surgical and Restorative Considerations with Anterior Immediate Implants.”
Speaker: Dr. Nicholas R. Miller DMS, MS, FACP.
Current Prosthodontic Challenges
Date: September 27th, 2019
- Dr. Carlos Castro, DDS, FACP: Immediate implants on a digital era: Minimizing bone loss.
- Dr. Dongjin Shin, DDM, MS: Complex case management: Taking back control and delivering outstanding outcomes.
- Dr. Norberto Delgado: Contemporary TMJ treatments: DO´s and DONT´s.
Study Club Newsletters - PDF
Register to team up with Georgia Prosthodontics
Complete the form and receive our Newsletter and invitation to our Study Club Events.