Study Club Events
Our upcoming Study Club Events
Our previous Study Club Events
October 11th, 2021
Literature review. Immediate Implant Healing Basis
We will review two articles and discuss implications on therapy
Moderator: Dr. Carlos Castro
Article Reviewers: Dr. Brodine and Dr. Miller
June 11th, 2021
“Restorative Dilemmas in Implant Prosthodontics: From Fixed to Removable with a Focus Abutment Selection”
Has your patient ever presented with implants needing to be restored or complaints about their implants that were previously restored? During this 60-minute presentation Dr. Brodine will discuss treatment solutions implant-based dental therapy focusing on some of the most common dilemmas faced when restoring dental implants:
- What type of implant is that?
- What are my restorative options? Fixed vs Removeable.
- When is removable an appropriate alternative to fixed?
- When should transmucosal abutments be used? Engaging or non-engaging?
- What are the pros and cons of some common attachment systems for complete dentures?
- When is cement-retained appropriate?
- When is screw-retained appropriate?
May 3rd., 2021
“Surgical and Restorative Considerations with Anterior Immediate Implants.”
Speaker: Dr. Nicholas R. Miller DMS, MS, FACP.
Current Prosthodontic Challenges
Date: September 27th, 2019
- Dr. Carlos Castro, DDS, FACP: Immediate implants on a digital era: Minimizing bone loss.
- Dr. Dongjin Shin, DDM, MS: Complex case management: Taking back control and delivering outstanding outcomes.
- Dr. Norberto Delgado: Contemporary TMJ treatments: DO´s and DONT´s.
Register to team up with Georgia Prosthodontics
Complete the form and receive our Newsletter and invitation to our Study Club Events.