We are looking for an Exceptional Front Desk to join our Team
Full time position (up to 40hrs).
What You Need:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and judgement
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Knowledge in dental software
- Electronic claims submission
- Knowledge of PPO insurances
- Leadership skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Be attentive to details
- Task planning and organization
What the team provides to you:
- Compensation based on experience
- Paid vacation
- 401K Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Bonus(es) per office performance
We offer great incentives and opportunities to grow in the field. You will be surrounded by talented Providers, co-workers, laboratory technicians and state of the art technology.
If you are interested, please send your resume, three professional references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and type in “Frontdesk” in the subject line. Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our practice.
Our Team is looking forward to hearing from you.
See other open positions at Georgia Prosthodontics here.