All on 4 (or X) Dental Implants are a wonderful solution that combines different dental methods and technologies with a fixed full-arch restoration that provides high gratification to patients
Fixed Implant Dentures All-on-X
Full Arch dental implants with Fixed denture
* Per Arch | Included all implants needed for a fixed denture 4, 5, or 6.
All on 4 (or X) Dental Implants can change your life
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full Arch Reconstructions
Full Arch Reconstruction
Georgia Prosthodontics offers unique Dental Implant Centers for Advanced Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry
We proudly offer All on 4 Dental Implants in Atlanta, Georgia areas such as Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Roswell, Tucker, Norcross, Duluth, Snellville, Buford, Suwannee, Lilburn, Dacula, Grayson, Johns Creek, and Gainesville areas.
Our Comprehensive approach, helps our patients reviewing all options of treatment, setting a healthy foundation for their smile so it will be long-lasting and dazzling.
Why All on 4 Dental Implants with us?
- Only Board Certified Prosthodontist with an additional two-year surgical fellowship in dental implant surgery.
- In-house lab: All our smiles are custom made. Only office in Atlanta with a fully digital process.
- Facehunter technology for Face scanning and digital planning to fit the best new smile for you.
- Our Transitional healing prostheses have a lower rate of fracture and require less expert maintenance than conventional.
- We use Zirconia Prettau certified materials with high esthetic characterized results.
- We will discuss the options to save your teeth if it is possible to do so. No cookie-cutter plans, no one-size-fits-all.
All on 4 Dental Implants: How is the procedure?
Gathering information and making decisions
- Intraoral Scans (moulds of your mouth)
- 3D CBCT bone scan
- Intraoral and extraoral photographs
- Face scan
- We will discuss your treatment options in detail
Set a foundation
- This is the appointment in which we will give you a foundation for your new smile.
- You will have a whole team working on you to give accurate and precise implant placement.
- Procedure takes 4 to 5 hours and is performed under local anesthesia or if you prefer under sedation.
Get a new you!
- We will secure your fixed teeth to the foundation.
After 6 months
Get ready for your definitive teeth
- If you are ready, we can start working towards a more definitive prostheses as soon as 4 or 6 months after the initial placement.
- Although majority of our cases use zirconia Prettau as material of choice, our experts may recommend alternatives on case by case basis.
Call us or fill out the easy form below, we will get back to you shortly
Request your appointment Today
Email: email@example.com whatsapp:+1 (315) 696-7425
Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry Specialists
We are proud to be recognized as members and fellows of the highest dental organizations and to have in our team the only Board Certified Prosthodontist cross-trained in surgical Implant Dentistry serving Atlanta and Georgia.