Dentures, crowns, implants, and even partial fillings are now designed with the aid of Digital Dentistry very precisely and faster than before.
The application of Digital Technologies has revolutionized the entire dental field to the point that now we talk about “Digital Dentistry”. Many procedures are now made digitally with help of technological devices, rather than in an analog fashion.
The old times in which a gooey material was used to make impressions have passed and now replaced by an optical digital impression made in less than 5 minutes! Prosthodontists master the process of Digital Denture fabrication.
The success of dentures as a therapy to replace teeth is measured by comfort, esthetics, ability to chew, retention, and stability. We will make sure we got you covered.
Advantages of Digital Dentures
How are Digital Dentures made?
- The process starts by gathering information of your mouth, taking intraoral optical impressions.
- Then customized trays are designed in a computer and printed using a 3D printer. We will then record the action and movements of muscles around your mouth. A special record is made for your bite and support of your lips.
- A Facial scanning is made to relate to the position of your future teeth with your face.
- A try-in of your new dentures is made to verify the bite and esthetic appearance
- Final insertion of your dentures!
Trust Your Smile to a true Smile Specialist
Visit our Digital Dentures Service for more information.