Our in-house lab team is looking for a motivated, talented Dental Technician
We are high-quality and detail-oriented, not a production-oriented lab.
- Working as a part of a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Task planning and organization
- Desire to learn and to develop their skills
What benefits the team provides to you
- Compensation based on experience and skills.
- Medical insurance (after three months of employment).
- One week paid vacation after one year of full-time.
- 401(K) retirement plan, after one year of FT employment.
- Bonus(es) per office performance
We offer an opportunity to grow in the field. You will be surrounded by talented Providers, co-workers, laboratory technicians and state of the art technology.
If you are interested, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and type in “Awesome Dental Technician” in the subject line. Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our practice.
Our Team is looking forward to hearing from you.
See other open positions at Georgia Prosthodontics here.