Dental Assistant Position
We are looking for an Exceptional Dental Assistant to join our Team
If you are a Dental Assistant and…
- Genuinely care for patients and constantly go an extra mile to help and get things done right
- People consider you a reliable person
- Know Eaglesoft Dental Software and overall have good Knowledge of Computers
- Have experience or get excited to learn Digital Dentistry (digital radiography, CBCT, intra-oral scans)
- Know how to take amazing Intra-oral photographs or are willing to learn
- Want to grow your skills above the average dental assistant
What the team provides to you:
- Compensation based on experience and skills
- Employment security, we are reliable to those reliable to the team
- Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days paid
- 401K Retirement plan
- 529 College Fund Plan
- Career growth path within our Team
- Bonus(es) per office performance
We offer an opportunity to grow in the field. You will be surrounded by talented Providers, co-workers, laboratory technicians and state of the art technology.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com and type in “Awesome Dental Assistant” in the subject line. Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our practice.
Our Team is looking forward to hearing from you.
See other open positions at Georgia Prosthodontics here.