A non-chewing All-on-4 Diet is important to follow for the week following surgery. When choosing foods, think VERY soft and calorie-rich. The following is a list of a few items we recommend for the first 24 hrs and 1 week following surgery.
Pudding, Jell-O, Applesauce, Protein Drinks (Ensure), Milkshakes, Clear Broth, and Milk
After 48 Hours, Until Your 1 Week Post-op Appointment (Non-Chewing Diet)Creamy Mashed Potatoes/ Sweet potatoes/ Squash
- Mildly Seasoned Broth or Creamy Soups
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cottage Cheese
- Yogurt (WITHOUT strawberries or any other fruit containing seeds)
- Mashed banana or Avocado
- Cream of Wheat (avoid oatmeal due to large oat pieces)
- Blended Smoothies (WITHOUT strawberries or any other fruit containing seeds)
**AVOID** The Following Foods
- Hot, Spicy, Citrus, and, Tomato-based foods
- Steaming Hot foods
- Fruit/Berries with seeds (such as strawberries and raspberries)
Drinking through a straw.